Friday, April 3, 2009

What'll you sell out for?

Not to long ago, I took one of those quizzes that evaluates how much you'd be willing to sell-out for.

My sell-out value was placed at about 1.2 million dollars. Not to bad I figured, but I was a little bothered that I could be bought, even for such a large dollar amount.

Well, I found out this week that my sell-out value is actually MUCH lower.

Apparently it is only $4.

About 6 weeks ago, I closed my facebook account; I was done with it. It is a time bandit and a narcissistic-hot-bed of boring attempts at vanity. I was done. I closed it, I left, I didn't open it back up.

Well, last week at the baseball game, one of the moms told us about a minor league game she is planning for the whole team to attend. And guess what? If you are facebook friends with the team, you can get $4 off your ticket!

I was a little heart broken that my true sell out value was only $4, but I was pretty quick to move on, becaue my ticket only ended up being $2. Turns out I'll sell out to save money pretty fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment